.... because every girl should feel like a princess!















Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello everyone! I have added a new piece to my collection!! I love this cute little dress - it has already become one of my favorites. It is a shorter, poofy Tutu on a stretchy crocheted bodice with a satin ribbon tied around the neck (it can be worn with or without the ribbon) and a pink flower at the waist. It is shown here with the matching flowered headband. I can do this dress in any color, I can also make the Tutu longer if needed. This is perfect for very small babies (from a sitting stage) and will fit up to about 2yrs. My model in this photo is 2 1/2 yrs. I am still taking orders for Valentines Day!












Etsy:

Please also check out my Facebook page and fan me to keep up with new additions to my collection:


Thanks so much for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. HI im a new aussie fan!! I found you on facebook and was wondering if you still make your fall 09 tutu?? It would be for an 18 month old?? PLease email me if you get a chance!! @ Taera_28@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style and design of this dress is absolutely adorable! I am already a fan on facebook and Etsy. I am so glad I found your blog, too. I signed up to follow your blog as myself and the business (jackaroo) I run with my sister. I love, love, LOVE your work! You are so talented!!! - Erin (your Minnie Mouse tutu fan)

    ReplyDelete