.... because every girl should feel like a princess!















Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello All!
I am new to the whole blogging world... so please forgive me as I fumble my way through this! I am a professional graphic designer on hiatus right now to be a stay-at-home-mommy to my 2yr old daughter. In my neverending quest to be artistic I created my first Tutu for her for Halloween '08 - she was my little witch! I had so much fun making it and got tons of "where did you get that?" when she went trick-or-treating, that I decided to keep on making them. After countless Tutu's for my daughter and birthday presents for my friends' little girls, I thought why not make my creations available to everyone! Now it is a labor of love and I hope everyone who stops by will take a peek at my photos and love them as much as I enjoy making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment