.... because every girl should feel like a princess!















Monday, April 12, 2010

How 'Bout a Little Sunshine....?


I am really flattered to find out that I have received the Sunshine Award by Dream Belle Designs Unfortunately it has taken me awhile to pay it forward, because I am still fairly new to blogging and stumbling my way through it all!! Thank goodness for all the wonderful people I've met through Facebook and Etsy who are nice enough to help me out - it is greatly appreciated :)


So here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

1. Place the logo within your blog or post
2. Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers
3. Link the nominees within the post
4. Let the nominees know they have won by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love by linking back to the person from whom you received the award

And the nominees are......

2 comments: